|(Photo from Skinnytaste.)|
And if you’d like to make this even lower in carbs, just omit the carrots. Yes, I am drooling.
Ingredients for this Slow Cooker / Instant Pot Recipe:
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- fat free low sodium chicken broth
- hot cayenne pepper sauce (Gina used Franks.)
- lettuce leaves (for serving)
- shredded carrots (for serving, or omit for lower carbs)
- celery matchsticks (for serving)
- dressing of your choice (for serving)
Slow Cooker or Instant Pot?
More Ideas with Chicken in the Slow Cooker:
Use the Recipes-by-Photo Index Page for Chicken to see all the Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes that have been featured on this site!