This Slow Cooker Chicken-Andouille Stew was inspired by gluten-free chicken Andouille sausage I found at Costco!
|(Photos from Kalyn’s Kitchen.)|
Ingredients for this CrockPot Recipe:
- boneless-skinless chicken breasts
- chicken Andouille sausage
- roasted red pepper from a jar
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- dried oregano
- Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning (or use your favorite brand)
- chicken stock or broth
- reduced-fat cream cheese
- sliced green onion (optional)
- cooked rice for serving (optional)
Recommended Slow Cooker Size:
I used a Crock-Pot 3-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker for this recipe, but it could have been a little smaller.
Get complete instructions for Slow Cooker Chicken-Andouille Stew at Kalyn’s Kitchen.
More Slow Cooker Recipes from Kalyn’s Kitchen:
Italian Sausage and White Beans with Sage from Kalyn’s Kitchen
Mediterranean Beef Stew with Rosemary and Balsamic Vinegar from Kalyn’s Kitchen
More Ideas with Sausage in the CrockPot:
Use the Recipe-by-Photo Index Page for Sausage and Meatballs to see all the slow cooker sausage recipes that have been featured on this site.