If you’re a fan of buffalo wings, you’ll love this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Cabbage Bowl! Or make this tasty bowl meal in the pressure cooker or Instant Pot if you prefer!
Over on Kalyn’s Kitchen I’ve been having a little infatuation with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, and this Slow Cooker (or Pressure Cooker) Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Cabbage Bowl is one of the amazing recipes I’ve created using the spicy goodness of Franks. I love the spicy flavors of this hot sauce, but I also love the fact that it’s sugar-free, making this a very low-carb dish.
And the way the chicken cooks in the slow cooker without heating up the house and then gets cooled down with the cooling Blue Cheese Coleslaw and creamy crumbled blue cheese makes this perfect for a Summer Dinner! Or use the pressure cooker instructions if you’d like to make this recipe in a pressure cooker or Instant Pot!
Ingredients for this CrockPot Recipe:
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- homemade or canned chicken stock or broth
- poultry seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Franks Red Hot Sauce (or wing sauce)
- olive oil
- Worcester sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- Green Tabasco Sauce
- agave nectar or sweetener of your choice
- blue cheese dressing (for the slaw)
- buttermilk (for the slaw)
- green and red cabbage (for the slaw)
- thickly sliced green onion (for the slaw)
- celery seed (for the slaw)
- salt and fresh-ground black pepper (for the slaw)
- crumbled blue cheese (for serving)
Get complete instructions for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Cabbage Bowl from Kalyn’s Kitchen.
Or use the instructions for Pressure Cooker Low-Carb Buffalo Chicken Tacos to make the chicken if you prefer that method.