Here are amazing Instant Pot Cake Recipes, and Instant Pot Cake is perfect when you don’t want to use the oven! And we’ve updated this round-up so there are 20 different cake recipes to choose from when you’re making a special dinner and want an easy dessert.
Instant Pot fans love the idea of cooking everything in this handy cooking appliance, and did you know you can “bake” amazing cakes in the Instant Pot. This round-up has a delicious collection of Instant Pot Cake Recipes!
Talented food bloggers have done all the experimenting so you can make cakes for birthdays and holiday celebrations in the Instant Pot any time of year and even keep your kitchen cool when it’s hot weather.
There are 14 delicious Instant Pot cakes featured in this post; be sure to check the links after the photos to see all your options. Let the Instant Pot help you make dessert any time you need a special treat!
How can you get the complete recipe?
Just click or tap any recipe title to see the complete recipe on the original blog. All photos of these amazing cakes are copyrighted to the blog that posted the recipe!
Want more Instant Pot Dessert Recipes?
- 30 Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
- Instant Pot Chocolate Desserts
- Instant Pot and Slow Cooker Key Lime Pie Desserts
Instant Pot Pumpkin Apple Cake from The Typical Mom is made in a bundt pan in the Instant Pot and is perfect for when it’s too hot to turn on your oven. This pumpkin apple cake would be great served for breakfast or brunch.
Instant Pot Chocolate Bundt Bake from Shugary Sweets even has sprinkles; I bet this will be a hit!
This Pressure Cooker Steamed Carrot Pudding Cake from Pressure Cooking Today is an English recipe that Barbara got from her grandmother many years ago, and Barbara happily converted it to a pressure cooker version.
Instant Pot Apple Cake from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking isn’t overly sweet and has the taste of fall with cinnamon and chopped apples.
This Keto Chocolate Cake from Two Sleevers is high fat, low-carb, gluten-free, and vegetarian and can be made in the Instant Pot or the oven. Urvashi from Two Sleevers says, “if you’re craving a keto chocolate cake, this is the cake for you.”
Instant Pot Chocolate Zucchini Cake from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking is made with a favorite summer vegetable, zucchini. It is super chocolatey, moist, dense, and looks delicious. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream or wait until its cool and top with whipped cream. Yummy!
Instant Pot Flourless Orange Chocolate Cake from I Don’t Have Time for That is the perfect combination of eggs, chocolate, and orange blended together and cooked for just 35 minutes in the Instant Pot. For an added bonus this cake is made without flour which makes it gluten-free.
Pressure Cooker Berries and Cream Breakfast Cake from Pressure Cooking Today is a protein filled breakfast cake made with 100% whole grain and would be perfect for a weekend brunch.
Want More Instant Pot Cake Recipes?
- Chocolatey Fudgy Instant Pot Cake from Thriving on Paleo
- Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cake from Family Favorite Recipes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake from A Pinch of Healthy
- Instant Pot Chocolate Zucchini Cake from Instant Pot Eats
- 7-Up Instant Pot Cake from Adventures of a Nurse
- Instant Pot Apple Cake from What’s in the Pan?
- Chocolate Bundt Cake from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking
- Instant Pot Chocolate Brownies Cake from Instant Pot Eats
- Instant Pot Pound Cake from Wondermom Wannabe
- Instant Pot Angel Food Cake from Tidbits
- Instant Pot Fruit Cake from Instant Pot Eats
- Instant Pot Lemon Pound Cake from Sweet and Savory Meals