If you’re a fan of buffalo wings, you’ll love this Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Cabbage Bowl! Make this tasty bowl meal in the slow cooker or Instant Pot, whichever you prefer!
For a while now I’ve been a huge fan of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, and this Slow Cooker (or Pressure Cooker) Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Cabbage Bowl is one of the amazing recipes I’ve created using the spicy goodness of Franks. I love the spicy flavors of this hot sauce, but I also love the fact that it’s sugar-free, making this a very low-carb dish.
And the way the chicken cooks in the slow cooker (or pressure cooker) without heating up the house and then gets cooled down with the cooling Blue Cheese Coleslaw and creamy crumbled blue cheese makes this perfect for a Summer Dinner! What do you think? Do you like the sound of this for an dinner that’s loaded with flavor?
Ingredients for this Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Cabbage Bowl!:
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- homemade or canned chicken stock or broth
- poultry seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Franks Red Hot Sauce (or wing sauce)
- olive oil
- Worcester sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- Green Tabasco Sauce
- agave nectar or sweetener of your choice
- blue cheese dressing (for the slaw)
- buttermilk (for the slaw)
- green and red cabbage (for the slaw)
- thickly sliced green onion (for the slaw)
- celery seed (for the slaw)
- salt and fresh-ground black pepper (for the slaw)
- crumbled blue cheese (for serving)