These recipes for Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Mexican Beef, Chicken, or Pork can help you create tasty low-carb Mexican Food dinners! All the recipes are low-carb or Keto, or can easily be adapted to be low in carbs; enjoy!
This collection of Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Mexican Beef, Chicken, or Pork has more than 20 varieties of Mexican shredded meat to keep you in dinner fixings for months, and spicy meat can be the start of so many tasty Mexican-inspired meals!
And we’ve collected shredded meat recipes with Mexican flavors from some of the best bloggers on the web, so we know that no matter which recipe you choose to try from this round-up, the flavor will be spot-on.
How to use the Mexican Beef, Chicken or Pork:
- You can use the Mexican beef, chicken, or pork in lettuce wraps.
- Serve the meat in low-carb tortillas, or over salad for a low-carb meal.
- Wrap it in tortillas and cover with sauce and cheese if you want to make enchiladas.
- Fill crisp corn or soft flour tortillas and make tacos.
- Use bigger flour tortillas and make it into burritos.
- And there are more Mexican food options I haven’t mentioned, so let your imagination run wild.
How to get the complete Recipe:
Just click any recipe title to see the complete recipe on the original site.All photos copyrighted to the blogger who posted the recipe.
Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Mexican Beef:
These Instant Pot Low-Carb Spicy Shredded Beef Street Tacos from Kalyn’s Kitchen use traditional radishes and onions for a topping, but use any toppings you prefer for these tasty street tacos!
Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef from Gimme Some Oven is delicious and incredibly easy to make!
Low-Carb Flank Steak Tacos from Kalyn’s Kitchen can be made in the Instant Pot or the Slow Cooker, and these are amazing with the Spicy Mexican Slaw!
More Shredded Mexican Beef:
- Instant Pot Shredded Beef Tacos from Your Homebased Mom
- Instant Pot Mexican Style Shredded Beef from Cooking with Curls
- Shredded Beef Tacos with Spicy Slaw and Avocado from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Chipotle Shredded Beef from Taste and Tell
Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken:
Instant Pot Cafe Rio Chicken from 365 Days of Slow Cooking will be a winner for everyone who loves Cafe Rio!
4-Ingredient Instant Pot Chicken Chile Verde from Two Peas and Their Pod is easy and delicious for a family-friendly dinner!
Spicy Shredded Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos from Kalyn’s Kitchen are a delicious low-carb meal that can be made in the Instant Pot or the Slow Cooker!
More Shredded Mexican Chicken:
- Instant Pot Salsa Verde Shredded Chicken from Cooking with Curls
- Mexican Shredded Chicken from Recipe Tin Eats
- Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos from Valerie’s Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Taco Meat from Simply Recipes
Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Mexican Pork:
Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork from Simply Recipes is perfectly seasoned for delicious pork tacos!
Green Chile Pork Taco Bowl from Kalyn’s Kitchen is a low-carb bowl meal with cauliflower rice, and this can be made in the Instant Pot or the Slow Cooker!
Slow Cooker Pork Tacos Al Pastor from Gimme Some Oven sound amazing and this is for everyone who loves pineapple!
More Shredded Mexican Pork:
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas from Barefeet in the Kitchen
- Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Carnitas from Skinnytaste
- Instant Pot Crispy Carnitas from Gimme Some Oven
- Easy CrockPot Carnitas from Pinch of Yum