If your family loves Chinese Food you might like making one of these Sweet and Sour Pork Recipes in the Slow Cooker or the Instant Pot. And if you don’t enjoy pork, check out some other options for sweet and sour recipes included in this collection!
PIN the Sweet and Sour Pork Recipes to try some later!
Sweet and Sour Pork is a fun idea for dinner to make in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot, and I bet your family will love one of these Sweet and Sour Pork Recipes for a tasty dinner! Each of these recipes is a little different, but none of them have the breaded coating you often find on take-out versions of sweet and sour pork. Hurray for a healthier version of this favorite dish.
And if pork is not your jam, there are a few other amazing recipes with those sweet and sour flavors in this collection of 14 drool-worthy dinners. Check out the ideas for pork, chicken, or meatballs with sweet and sour flavors and pick the one you think will be a hit with your family.
Or choose the cooking method you prefer and see what your options are. I hope one of these tasty ideas will be a hit with your family!
What makes the pork sweet and sour?
Sweet and Sour is a generic term used to describe Chinese or Chinese-American dishes that have both sweet and sour flavors. Different ingredients can provide the sweet and sour flavors, but sugar and rice wine vinegar are commonly used.
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click any recipe name to see the complete recipe on that site. All photos are copyrighted to the site that posted the recipe.
Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Recipes:
Pressure Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork from Noshtastic is a classic recipe that’s Gluten-Free and Paleo and I think this looks amazing!
Instant Pot Hawaiian Pulled Pork from Shugary Sweets is a delicious pulled pork variation with amazing sweet and sour flavors!
Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken from Foxes Love Lemons features chunks of chicken, vegetables, and pineapple coated in a homemade sweet and sour sauce.
More Sweet and Sour in the Instant Pot:
- Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Pork Chops from Amy and Jacky
- Pressure Cooker Sweet and Sour Country Ribs from Pressure Cooking Today
- Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking
- Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Meatballs from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Country Ribs from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking
Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Recipes:
Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Country-Style Ribs from The Magical Slow Cooker are an easy-to-make dish that your family is probably going to love!
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Chops from Creme de la Crumb have a tasty sauce with sweet and sour flavors, plus warm pineapple. Yum!
CrockPot Sweet and Sour Pork from Eazy Peazy Mealz uses pork sirloin with pineapple and a homemade sauce for a tasty meal made in the slow cooker!
More Sweet and Sour Recipes in the Slow Cooker:
- Slow Cooker Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork from The Weary Chef
- Skinny Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Crockpot Sweet and Sour Pork from Family Fresh Meals
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs from Creme de la Crumb
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken from Recipes that Crock!
Leave a Reply