Any of these Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Holiday Ham Recipes will be a perfect main dish for a holiday dinner! But ham is easy enough to make any time of year, and this post has 20 different ideas to turn ordinary ham into something special!
Ham is a popular main dish for a holiday meal, and many people make ham for Christmas or Easter dinner. Of course you can buy ham that just needs to be heated, and those expensive holiday hams are usually good.
But why not use one of these 20 different Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Holiday Ham Recipes to make a holiday ham dinner at home? There are so many tasty ideas here that don’t take much work and you might decide to make ham a bit more often when you use the slow cooker or the Instant Pot!
What kinds of ham recipes are featured here?
We’re giving you so many different options here for tasty holiday ham, including ham recipes with honey, mustard, citrus flavors, peach flavors, Sriracha, apple cider, brown sugar, maple, pineapple, and more. Be sure to scroll down past the photos to see all your options for a tasty ham dinner.
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click any recipe title to see the complete recipe on the original site. All photos are copyrighted to the site that posted the recipe.
Want ideas for leftover ham?
If you happen to end up with some leftover ham, there’s a great collection of Recipes Using Leftover Ham over at Kalyn’s Kitchen! And you might also like Deviled Ham Spread, which is my personal favorite to make with leftover ham!
Instant Pot Honey Baked Ham Copycat Recipe from The Cookie Rookie has the flavors people love in those purchased Honey-Baked Hams!
Slow Cooker Honey-Mustard Glazed Ham from Diethood will be a hit with everyone who likes honey-mustard flavors with ham!
Crock Pot Ham from Spend With Pennies is with brown sugar and jelly and the slow cooker does all the work!
Slow Cooker Ham with Peach Thyme Glaze from Valeries’s Kitchen is a perfect way to add that extra something to a spiral-cut ham.
Family Favorite Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham from Six Sisters’ Stuff looks amazing and Camille says this recipe is perfect for Christmas, Easter, or Sunday dinner!
Slow Cooker Cider Ham from Recipe Girl is easy and Lori says this turns out tender and delicious!
Slow Cooker Maple Brown Sugar Ham from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe produces a ham with those classic maple and brown sugar flavors that are so good on ham!
And this Instant Pot Pineapple & Chili Ham from Every Nook and Cranny sounds like a fun way to add so much flavor to ham!
More Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Ham:
- Tips for Warming Sliced Ham from Pressure Cooking Today
- Slow Cooker Honey CitrusHam from A Year of Slow Cooking
- Easy Crock Pot Ham from Wishes and Dishes
- Instant Pot Easter Ham from The Foodie Eats
- Instant Pot Honey Ham from Adventures of a Nurse
- Bone-in Ham with Maple Honey Glaze from Simple Awesome Cooking
- Ham with a Sweet Spiced Honey Glaze from My Heart Beets
- Pressure Cooker Ham with Just 3 Ingredients from Eating Richly
- Instant Pot Sweet Baked Ham from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Best Instant Pot Honey Glaze Ham from Dana Vento
- Slow Cooker Easy Sriracha Ham from The Food Charlatan
- Instant Pot Bone-In Ham from Simply Happy Foodie
Want more ideas for a holiday meal?
- Leg of Lamb Recipes for the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipes
- Ten Terrific Recipes for Instant Pot Turkey Breast