Green Beans are a year-round vegetable with so many cooking options, and here are Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Recipes for Green Beans! Whether you’re growing beans in the garden or are just a green beans fan, I hope you’ll find something new to try!
PIN Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Recipes for Green Beans!
Green Beans are side dish or recipe ingredient that will be a hit with lots of people, and recently I got curious about cooking them in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot. And when I started looking around on my favorite food blogs, I ended up with some very tasty-looking Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Recipes for Green Beans!
Here you’ll find green beans as a side dish and lots of good options for one-dish meals using green beans! And there are several recipes that have options for both the Slow Cooker or the Instant Pot, so you can choose the cooking method you prefer.
There are twelve tasty ideas here for green beans including side dishes, soups, and a few complete meals that include green beans. Be sure to scroll down past the photos to see all your options.
How to get the complete recipe:
Just click any recipe name to see the complete recipe on the original site. All photos are copyrighted to the blogger who posted the recipe.
More Vegetables in the Slow Cooker or Instant Pot:
- The BEST Instant Pot Sweet Potato Recipes
- Slow Cooker and Instant Pot Zucchini Recipe
- Instant Pot Potato Recipes
- Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Recipes for Cooking Corn
- How to Cook Artichokes in the Slow Cooker or Instant Pot
Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole from Shugary Sweets looks like something that would really be a crowd pleaser!
Slow Cooker Green Beans with Bacon from Mom on Timeout are probably going to be a hit with anyone who likes bacon!
Instant Pot Cajun Sausage, Potatoes and Green Beans from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking are a tasty-looking and easy one-dish meal! And there’s a link for the slow cooker version in this post if you prefer that method.
Green Beans and Potatoes in the Instant Pot from Oh Sweet Basil look like a perfect idea for an easy side dish, and there’s bacon!
Slow Cooker Caribbean Beef, Potatoes, and Green Beans from Fit Slow Cooker Queen looks like an amazing slow cooker meal, don’t you agree?
Instant Pot Garlic Herb Pork Chops and Green Beans from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking is another tasty idea for a one-pot dinner! And there is a slow cooker link in the post for this one too.
More Green Beans in the Slow Cooker or the Instant Pot:
- How to Make Instant Pot Green Beans from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Creamy Chicken Stuffing and Green Beans from Family Fresh Meals
- Instant Pot Lebanese Green Beans and Beef from The Lemon Bowl
- Italian Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans from Big Bear’s Wife
- Soup with Ground Beef, Green Beans and Tomatoes from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking
Leave a Reply