Here are 10 Amazing Recipes for Instant Pot Refried Beans for everyone who likes to make Mexican food at home! Grab your Instant Pot and make some beans for a perfect Mexican side dish!
We’ve shared round-ups like 50 Instant Pot Mexican Food Recipes and Low-Carb Mexican Food Recipes to Make in the Instant Pot to help you plan your Mexican food menu for a Cinco de Mayo dinner. And any time you’re making Mexican Food, you should definitely include one of the recipes from this collection of Instant Pot Refried Beans.
Each of these refried beans recipes is slightly different, so look them over and see which one sounds like perfect refried beans to you! Then get some dried beans and make amazing refried beans for your family.
Why make refried beans using dried beans?
Many people have canned refried beans in the pantry, but there are actually a few good reasons for making from-scratch refried beans.
- First, when you make slow cooker or Instant Pot refried beans you control what goes in, so whether you want a recipe that’s low-fat, fat-free, vegan, low in salt, spicy, or mild, you make the beans exactly the way you like them.
- Second, definitely from-scratch refried beans are more economical than canned ones, and beans keep well in the freezer.
- But most important of all, home-cooked refried beans have that creamy bean flavor you just can’t get from a can.
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click or tap any recipe name to see the complete recipe on the original site. All photos are copyrighted to the blogger that posted the recipe;
Instant Pot Refried Beans from Kalyn’s Kitchen are my favorite refried beans that I’ve made over and over, and these beans really are the delicious because they’re seasoned with onion, garlic, and chiles!
Refried Beans from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe cook in under 35 minutes and Mel says these beans have amazing flavor!
These Refried Beans from Skinnytaste are for people who don’t want added fat; they’re made in the Instant Pot and don’t use lard!
Karen from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking says she loves to make refried beans in the Instant Pot and her Refried Beans look great to me!
Restaurant Style Refried Beans from Six Sisters’ Stuff are flavored with green chiles, garlic, and cumin, and they sound delicious!
No Lard Refried Beans from The Typical Mom sound delicious and Justine says these are perfect for burritos!
More Refried Beans to Make from Dried Beans:
- Refried Beans from Attainable Sustainable
- Refried Beans from Lyn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Refried Beans from CopyKat Recipes
- Refried Beans from Simply Recipes