This collection of Instant Pot Pork Recipes has 50 different ideas for tasty pork dinners that your family will love! And quite a few of these tasty pork recipes are low in carbs or can easily be made low-carb; check it out!
What’s your favorite meat to cook in the Instant Pot? For many people that would definitely be pork. And I get it; I love the way pork gets juicy and tender when it’s cooked under pressure, so this round-up features our picks for 50 Instant Pot Pork Recipes from great blogs around the web!
This round-up has amazing pork dinner ideas, and some of them can be a low-carb meal, for those who care about that. Grab some pork and make a tasty Instant Pot dinner for the family! And be sure to PIN or bookmark this page so you can come back to try more pork dinners later!
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click any recipe title to see the complete recipe on the original blog. All photos are copyrighted to the blog that posted the recipe.
When we tested the recipe, we absolutely loved this Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Roast from Kalyn’s Kitchen.
- Jamaican Jerk Pork Roast from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin from Shugary Sweets
- Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast from Rachel Cooks
- Pressure Cooker Pork Loin, Stuffing, and Gravy from The Creative Bite
Sweet Balsamic Glazed Pork from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe can be made in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot, and don’t you agree that looks amazing!
- Pressure Cooker Honey Orange Pork from Pressure Cooking Today
- Instant Pot Honey Ham from Adventures of a Nurse
- Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin from Creme de la Crumb
- Instant Pot Pork Loin with Maple Glaze from Thriving Home
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Tostadas from Pressure Cooking Today
- Crispy Instant Pot Pork Carnitas from I Wash You Dry
- Instant Pot Pork, Rice, and Beans from The Daring Gourmet
- Instant Pot Pork Chop Fajitas from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking
Instant Pot Pork Stew from Sweet and Savory Meals looks so great for a cold-weather meal.
- Instant Pot Southwestern Pork Stew from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Kimchi Stew from Korean Bapsang
- Pressure Cooker Pozole (Pork and Hominy Stew) from Skinnytaste
- Italian Instant Pot Pork and Bean Stew from Instant Pot Eats
Green Chile Pork Taco Bowl from Kalyn’s Kitchen is a delicious low-carb cauliflower rice bowl that’s loaded with Mexican flavors
- Low-Carb Greek Pork Tacos from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Pressure Cooker Carnitas from Buns In My Oven
- Instant Pot Citrus Pork Tacos from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Best Instant Pot Pork Tacos from The Typical Mom
Instant Pot Kalua Pork from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking is an Instant Pot version of this classic Hawaiian dish, and I bet this will be a crowd-pleaser.
- Instant Pot Char Sui (Chinese Barbecued Pork) from Amy and Jacky
- Instant Pot Smoky Barbecue Ribs from Instant Pot Eats
- Instant Pot Keto Smothered Pork Chops from Beauty and the Foodie
- Instant Pot Pork Chops with Dijon Butter Sauce from The Wicked Noodle
Instant Pot Pulled Pork with Low-Sugar Barbecue Sauce from Kalyn’s Kitchen is going to be a hit with everyone who wants less sugar in their barbecued pork, and there’s also an option for Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Low-Sugar Barbecue Sauce.
- Italian Pulled Pork Ragu from Skinnytaste
- Instant Pot Korean Inspired Pulled Pork from With Two Spoons
- Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Pork from Simply Recipes
- Barbacoa Inspired Instant Pot Pulled Pork from Instant Pot Eats
For families who like Teriyaki, this Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Teriyaki from Or Whatever You Do sounds to me like a pork dinner the whole family is going to like!
- Instant Pot Garlicky Cuban Pork from Skinnytaste
- Easy Instant Pot Honey Pork Steaks from Recipes that Crock
- Instant Pot Garlic Pork from Corrie Cooks
- Instant Pot Pork Chops with Honey Garlic Sauce from Kristine’s Kitchen
On a day when you need some comfort food, these Instant Pot Green Chile Pork Enchiladas from Kalyn’s Kitchen are going to be a winner (and if you use low-carb tortillas, these are pretty low in carbs!
- Instant Pot Pork Chili Verde from The Lean Green Bean
- Instant Pot Pork Tamales from Pressure Cooking Today
- Instant Pot Pork Tinga from Hola Jalapeno
- Instant Pot Tacos al Pastor from Evolving Table
If you like gravy with your pork, this Instant Pot Pork Shoulder and Gravy from Instant Pot Eats looks perfect for a family-friendly dinner!
- Instant Pot Pork Chops and Rice from Two Sleevers
- Instant Pot Pork Chop One Pot Meal from The Frugal Hausfrau
- Instant Pot Pork Chops and Gravy from Creme de la Crumb
- Instant Pot Pork Chops from Spend with Pennies