Here’s a collection of Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Recipes for Pork Roast, because roast pork is one of those dishes people love for dinner! And this collection has some better-than-usual pork roast ideas!
There’s already a collection of Perfect Pork Roast Recipes for the Slow Cooker or the Instant Pot on this site! But after I noticed so many more creative and delicious sounding ideas for pork roast, I decided to feature some more in this collection of Recipes for Pork Roast!
There are twelve pork roast recipes here with a wide variety of flavor-enhancing ingredients! And each post has different recipes, so if your family loves pork roast be sure to check out both the round-ups. And don’t you agree that tender pork roast is one of those foods that’s pretty darn delicious? I hope you’ll pick one and give it a whirl in your slow cooker or Instant Pot!
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click any recipe name to see the complete recipe on that site. All photos are copyrighted to the site that posted the recipe.
More Pork in the Slow Cooker or the Instant Pot:
- Must-Try Recipes for Mexican Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker and Instant Pot Pork Burrito Bowls
- 50 Instant Pot Pork Recipes
- Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Salsa Pork Recipes
This recipe for Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Roast from Six Sisters’ Stuff uses some flavor-enhancing convenience products and the results sound delicious!
Instant Pot Pork Loin with Honey Butter Garlic Sauce from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking has what Karen calls “the most tasty sauce ever.”
So many delicious flavors come together for this Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Mushrooms and Brown Sugar Apricot – Pomegranate Sauce from Gluten-Free Goddess. Karina said it is a home run!
You can use the slow cooker or the Instant Pot to make this Sweet Balsamic Glazed Pork from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe, and doesn’t that look like a wow! Mel uses inexpensive Pork Sirloin Roast for this recipe.
Easy Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin from Crunchy Creamy Sweet has a sweet and tangy honey garlic gravy that sounds amazing.
Slow Cooker Balsamic Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin from Slender Kitchen only takes five minutes to get in the slow cooker and produces a healthy, tender, sweet, and savory pork dish!
More Recipes for Pork Roast:
- Instant Pot Garlicky Cuban Pork from Skinnytaste
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Pork Roast from Recipes that Crock!
- Instant Pot Pork Roast with Vegetables from Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Slow Cooker Orange-Glazed Pork Tenderloin from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast from Leigh Anne Wilkes
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Gravy from 365 Days of Slow or Pressure Cooking