Make some beef curry in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot for a delicious dinner with international flavors. These Beef Curry Recipes can help you expand your culinary horizons if you’ve never made beef curry before!
If you’re a fan of curry flavors, we’re hoping one of these Beef Curry Recipes will make you want to try making beef curry in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot! What makes curry so tasty is the assortment of fragrant spices that also make the food smell so good while it’s cooking, and this post has 16 different recipes for beef curry where the tender meat is enhanced by a rich curry sauce for international comfort food at it’s best!
What beef curry recipes are featured here?
We’re including different styles of beef curry in this collection including Pakistani beef curry, curries with coconut milk, Thai Massaman curry, with slow cooker or Instant Pot cooking methods, and you can choose your favorite flavors and method of cooking. Serve delicious beef curry over rice, or you could serve these with cauliflower rice and many of these can be a low-carb dish. Enjoy!
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click any recipe name to see the complete recipe on that site. All photos are copyrighted to the site that posted the recipe.
Beef in the Slow Cooker or the Instant Pot:
- Amazing Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipes
- Slow Cooker and Instant Pot Beef Ribs Recipes
- 25 Keto Instant Pot Dinners with Beef
Slow Cooker Pakistani Beef Curry from The Perfect Pantry is a Pakistani shredded beef dish with fragrant and flavorful spices like cardamom, nutmeg, turmeric, cinnamon, and garam masala. This is a perfect choice for an Indian dinner!
Don’t you agree that this Instant Pot Beef Curry with Coconut Milk from Paint the Kitchen Red looks absolutely delicious? And this one definitely has authentically Indian flavors!
Slow Cooker Beef Curry from The Food Charlatan looks delicious, and Karen says this is perfect to scoop up with some Naan!
Thai Instant Pot Massaman Curry with Beef from Paint the Kitchen Red is another delicious looking curry recipe from my friend Neena, who loves Thai food like I do!
I low the sound of this Slow Cooker Thai Beef Curry from Fit Slow Cooker Queen. The recipe also has instructions for substituting chicken, and it’s Paleo or Whole 30 approved.
Karen from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking says she came up with this Massaman Curry With Beef In The Slow Cooker because her family loved Massaman curry with chicken, and this recipe uses Thai Curry Paste from a jar to make it easy!
More Curry in the Instant Pot:
- Instant Pot Beef Curry from Two Sleevers
- Instant Pot Beef Rendang from Paint the Kitchen Red
- Instant Pot Indian Beef Curry from A Little Bit of Spice
- Instant Pot Beef Thai Red Curry from Taste and See
- Pressure Cooker Japanese Beef Curry from Amy and Jacky
More Curry in the Slow Cooker:
- Crockpot Beef Curry with Noodles from The Wanderlust Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Beef Curry from Leigh Anne Wilkes
- Crockpot Thai Beef Stew from Against All Grain
- Slow Cooker Sindhi Beef Curry from The Perfect Pantry
- Slow Cooker Beef Curry from The Lemon Bowl